Experience: Fresher / Experienced
Notice Period: Immediate Joiner
Please find below JD.
We are searching for an ERP Executive who looks after EBMS software globally. This position requires a strong understanding of business processes, technology, and project management to ensure the ERP system effectively supports the company's operations and strategic goals.
1. The ERP Executive is responsible for addressing and resolving day-to-day issues and queries related to the EBMS software. This may involve troubleshooting technical problems or assisting users with their concerns.
2. Ensuring all necessary information, instructions, schedules, and updates provided to users.
3. Updating and maintaining records in Excel sheets , tracking queries, schedules, and other relevant information.
4. Handling user queries through various channels, such as email, phone calls, and text messages. Prompt and efficient user support is essential for user satisfaction and system functionality.
5. Information flow regarding EBMS to all users globally.
6. Co-ordinate with back end team based in Chennai regarding serious or back end issues.
7. Providing training sessions to new agents or new offices to help them understand and use the EBMS software effectively.